two days in a row i've walked past a corner near my office (hearst and euclid) and seen someone talking to themselves, and gesturing wildly.
these were different people, and they didn't look sick, or homeless. i wonder if this is a preparation spot people use? maybe it imbues you with all sorts of wild and crazy powers? anyway, in the picture below, the spot is just off to the left, outside the picture. maybe those two people are walking to it? i'm going to try it out one day. you should too if you're ever in berkeley.
- ► 2008 (66)
- ► 2007 (72)
- ► 2006 (89)
- My Idea about Clothing
- Boring, over my head Talk
- The Room is Clean
- Filling in the bubbles...
- Raja: Doctor in the House
- Toronto: Simulated Dirty Bomb Attack
- just bought the JBL Onstage for iPods
- john roberts and abortion rights
- laptop posture
- chefs and software engineers
- katrina: reporters ask tough questions, go a littl...
- independent book stores
- room cleaning continues!
- howl's moving castle: quantum leap ending
- [tech] active learning
- guess who -- revealed
- guess who this is
- this is one of the birds we saw while canoeing on ...
- neha handled the steering of the boat from the bac...
- on our second day, neha and i went canoeing. it wa...
- Neha, Niniane, Peter and I went to Mendocino for l...
- katrina, cornell and tulane
- microsoft's harsh words
- hurricane katrina and how you can help
- the talking corner
- ▼ September (26)