i wish i had my camera today. yesterday we moved all the crap over all the desks into two boxes, and tucked those boxes away. it was a big start! but today we did perhaps an even bigger thing: rid the room of a lot of its dust. i took two swiffers to school today, and i will hopefully post an image of the dust-riddled swiffers, along with the dust-free desks. it was really cathartic.
lorenzo, tired of the cold, decided to obstruct the air conditioning with cardboard. it seems to be a good idea -- things are warming up. you'd think that the soda hall staff would know how to warm things up using more standard measures though.
the goal tomorrow, if i go into school, is to wipe down the desks and maybe get some new light bulbs for the lights -- half of them are burnt out. slowly we're making a room where it would be somewhat pleasant to complete a problem set.
- ► 2008 (66)
- ► 2007 (72)
- ► 2006 (89)
- My Idea about Clothing
- Boring, over my head Talk
- The Room is Clean
- Filling in the bubbles...
- Raja: Doctor in the House
- Toronto: Simulated Dirty Bomb Attack
- just bought the JBL Onstage for iPods
- john roberts and abortion rights
- laptop posture
- chefs and software engineers
- katrina: reporters ask tough questions, go a littl...
- independent book stores
- room cleaning continues!
- howl's moving castle: quantum leap ending
- [tech] active learning
- guess who -- revealed
- guess who this is
- this is one of the birds we saw while canoeing on ...
- neha handled the steering of the boat from the bac...
- on our second day, neha and i went canoeing. it wa...
- Neha, Niniane, Peter and I went to Mendocino for l...
- katrina, cornell and tulane
- microsoft's harsh words
- hurricane katrina and how you can help
- the talking corner
- ▼ September (26)