i went to a boring and what-felt-like-hours dissertation talk today. if i knew more about the subject, i'm sure it would've been thrilling, but given my knowledge, and the speed at which the speaker spoke, i actually lost my way and almost hit my head 3 times as i nodded in and out of consciousness.
this got me thinking -- i wanted to leave, but i couldn't, because it might've been taken as insulting. i wish a bubble could've popped up over my head for all to read: "He's Leaving Cause He's an Idiot" ... they all would've chuckled and life would go on.
Here's is a mock-up of what i want:
- ► 2008 (66)
- ► 2007 (72)
- ► 2006 (89)
- My Idea about Clothing
- Boring, over my head Talk
- The Room is Clean
- Filling in the bubbles...
- Raja: Doctor in the House
- Toronto: Simulated Dirty Bomb Attack
- just bought the JBL Onstage for iPods
- john roberts and abortion rights
- laptop posture
- chefs and software engineers
- katrina: reporters ask tough questions, go a littl...
- independent book stores
- room cleaning continues!
- howl's moving castle: quantum leap ending
- [tech] active learning
- guess who -- revealed
- guess who this is
- this is one of the birds we saw while canoeing on ...
- neha handled the steering of the boat from the bac...
- on our second day, neha and i went canoeing. it wa...
- Neha, Niniane, Peter and I went to Mendocino for l...
- katrina, cornell and tulane
- microsoft's harsh words
- hurricane katrina and how you can help
- the talking corner
- ▼ September (26)