i took the plunge and bought the jbl onstage for iPods. you dock your iPod with this device, and it supposedly plays great, IF you don't have a defective device. about 1% of items are defective, and you have to go through a week-long process to get a new one if you get a defective one...
was this stupid to do? i bought on amazon, which could have defective stock, because it was $50 cheaper than buying from JBL directly, but this could cause me problems.. anyway i hope i got lucky, but now i'm feeling a bit dumb. oh well.
- ► 2008 (66)
- ► 2007 (72)
- ► 2006 (89)
- My Idea about Clothing
- Boring, over my head Talk
- The Room is Clean
- Filling in the bubbles...
- Raja: Doctor in the House
- Toronto: Simulated Dirty Bomb Attack
- just bought the JBL Onstage for iPods
- john roberts and abortion rights
- laptop posture
- chefs and software engineers
- katrina: reporters ask tough questions, go a littl...
- independent book stores
- room cleaning continues!
- howl's moving castle: quantum leap ending
- [tech] active learning
- guess who -- revealed
- guess who this is
- this is one of the birds we saw while canoeing on ...
- neha handled the steering of the boat from the bac...
- on our second day, neha and i went canoeing. it wa...
- Neha, Niniane, Peter and I went to Mendocino for l...
- katrina, cornell and tulane
- microsoft's harsh words
- hurricane katrina and how you can help
- the talking corner
- ▼ September (26)