Tuesday, October 11, 2005
I played Stormie Steele in the murder mystery -- a sunglasses wearing, hawaiian shirt loving irresponsible pool-boy. i tried doing some sort of accent, but i never made up my mind as to which one, so i came off sort of stupidly. but that's ok, my character wasn't supposed to be the brightest bulb!
Posted by om at 5:20 PM
- ► 2008 (66)
- ► 2007 (72)
- ► 2006 (89)
- chinese students lipsync
- some of the scary/funny/interesting pumpkins carv...
- here the pumpkins have their favorite hats on. a l...
- donating blood
- encountering famous (?) people
- sf litcrawl
- Murder Mystery!
- Here's a picture of almost the entire murder myste...
- I played Stormie Steele in the murder mystery -- a...
- franz ferdinand concert
- ummni's visit
- me taking a picture of myself
- Cousin Ummni looking slightly out of it on the hot...
- skier coming over the ramp (see the small black do...
- ▼ October (15)