there was a blood drive in my building today, so i decided to give. i should really give more -- i have O- blood (if that's wrong, then the main point is that i have the universal donor blood) which is always needed.
i thought this would be easy, and things were going smoothly until the needle went in. after they got a bit of blood, the nurse noticed that the flow had slowed (or stopped) and so she fiddled a bit with the needle. at that point, blood exploded out of my arm, going everywhere. as you can imagine, i was really freaked out, and she was asking for help, so that didn't sound good either.
the result: they got very little blood from me, and quite a bit more went in the garbage. i guess i'll try again next time.
- ► 2008 (66)
- ► 2007 (72)
- ► 2006 (89)
- chinese students lipsync
- some of the scary/funny/interesting pumpkins carv...
- here the pumpkins have their favorite hats on. a l...
- donating blood
- encountering famous (?) people
- sf litcrawl
- Murder Mystery!
- Here's a picture of almost the entire murder myste...
- I played Stormie Steele in the murder mystery -- a...
- franz ferdinand concert
- ummni's visit
- me taking a picture of myself
- Cousin Ummni looking slightly out of it on the hot...
- skier coming over the ramp (see the small black do...
- ▼ October (15)