yesterday while i was crawling the litcrawl (see my previous post) i walked past josh kornbluth. he's a pretty well-known monologist (sp?) and now talk-showish host on kqed tv. i started tivoing his show after i heard a great kqed forum podcast with him (you can find the mp3 here).
as i was walking past, i wanted to give him a quick hello and tell him i liked his show, and hope he would stick with it and keep chatting with interesting guests. i also wanted to tell him that i like his starting dialogues in the show, but his hands move so much that i get distracted.
however! i didn't say any of this because i became a little fearful. isn't that odd? maybe he'll read this post one day.. :)
- ► 2008 (66)
- ► 2007 (72)
- ► 2006 (89)
- chinese students lipsync
- some of the scary/funny/interesting pumpkins carv...
- here the pumpkins have their favorite hats on. a l...
- donating blood
- encountering famous (?) people
- sf litcrawl
- Murder Mystery!
- Here's a picture of almost the entire murder myste...
- I played Stormie Steele in the murder mystery -- a...
- franz ferdinand concert
- ummni's visit
- me taking a picture of myself
- Cousin Ummni looking slightly out of it on the hot...
- skier coming over the ramp (see the small black do...
- ▼ October (15)