while cleaning my sister's new place, my cousins jazib and sahir and i came up with the name of our new band: black granite (inspired by my sister's countertops).
we're working on the music but i wanted to show all of you our next album cover, courtesy of jazib:
some possible lyrics (sung in a death metal sorta way):
we're the reason that pluto has vanished
we're working on it ;)
- ► 2008 (66)
- ► 2007 (72)
- no i don't smoke
- performance and goffman
- my band: black granite
- Times article on Academic use of AOL Data
- New Yorker Shouts and Murmurs: Mel Gibson
- The Edible Woman
- the AOL debacle and the user search records
- tapas at commerc 24, barcelona
- and what will you be?
- gaudi's barcelona
- my amsterdam: an incomplete summary in a few photo...
- ▼ August (12)