onto the roof, where we encounter strange faces and undulating paths
the spanish weren't so tall when this was made..
scary, fascinating faces on the roof. note the curves. gaudi is so curvy, so organic. and he's fascinated with light. to badly butcher quotes of gaudi's i heard during the tour:
1. nature: light and organics are the key. and...
2. architecture is the process of structuring the placement of light.
Saturday, August 05, 2006
- ► 2008 (66)
- ► 2007 (72)
- no i don't smoke
- performance and goffman
- my band: black granite
- Times article on Academic use of AOL Data
- New Yorker Shouts and Murmurs: Mel Gibson
- The Edible Woman
- the AOL debacle and the user search records
- tapas at commerc 24, barcelona
- and what will you be?
- gaudi's barcelona
- my amsterdam: an incomplete summary in a few photo...
- ▼ August (12)