Wednesday, November 30, 2005
wild chickens: the loudest and most prolific bird on kauai, the unofficial state bird. the roosters made sooo much noise! they would crow at any time of day, not just at sunrise. the most amusing part of the trip is when we were driving and a bunch of the chickens crossed the road in front of us :)
- ► 2008 (66)
- ► 2007 (72)
- ► 2006 (89)
- here's a picture of neha and i with the nepali coa...
- kauai timeshare: neha and i almost bought a timesh...
- wild chickens: the loudest and most prolific bird ...
- kauai: a view from a helicopter
- beautiful kauai, hills and all
- activist video game
- i need a karaoke song
- wikipedia entry on riots in france
- france state of emergency
- let's not forget about pakistan
- paris riots
- british history, how interesting!
- this one is also blurry, but do you see the man an...
- my hands shake so much, but i nevertheless wanted ...
- leslie and i went out to a concert in the park. it...
- i wish i could go around with raja like this man g...
- ▼ November (16)