... and now for something a little more cheerful ...
on saturday i did karaoke with a bunch of people in a private karaoke room. we were singing in celebration of vijay's birthday. it was lots of fun. belting out eighties songs (well, there were other options, but i got into the 80s), realizing that the words to many songs make no sense, and watching random images associated with the songs was all quite amusing.
however, i realize i don't really have a *song* of my own. something that at the drop of a hat i could sing loudly and confidently. i need one. i need to take my karaoke to the next level!
what's your karaoke song?
photo courtesy of misha
- ► 2008 (66)
- ► 2007 (72)
- ► 2006 (89)
- here's a picture of neha and i with the nepali coa...
- kauai timeshare: neha and i almost bought a timesh...
- wild chickens: the loudest and most prolific bird ...
- kauai: a view from a helicopter
- beautiful kauai, hills and all
- activist video game
- i need a karaoke song
- wikipedia entry on riots in france
- france state of emergency
- let's not forget about pakistan
- paris riots
- british history, how interesting!
- this one is also blurry, but do you see the man an...
- my hands shake so much, but i nevertheless wanted ...
- leslie and i went out to a concert in the park. it...
- i wish i could go around with raja like this man g...
- ▼ November (16)