Tuesday, April 04, 2006

jet lag, time delay, crazy faces..

yesterday while paying for lunch at the thai restaurant around the corner from my building i turned briefly to look at something on my right. i thought it was a brief turn, but the cashier nudged me with my change.. he couldn't have got the change that quick! i thought. but then i noticed that i was reacting very slowly to many things.

i think this is because of my jet lag on returning from india. jet lag is killer, and i get so little sun while in my berkeley office that i just want to fall asleep, right there, at the desk.

in possibly related news, i keep seeing people making odd faces, and i think i might be going crazy. the faces look something like this:

i hope these strange visions will also fix themselves up.

No comments:

Followers